Monday, July 31, 2006

Welcome to the photograph section

(P.S.: This particular post by Shiva is post-dated so that it remains on the top of this page. To check out newer photographs by me, please scroll down.)

Updated: 3rd July 2006

Here I shall be posting some photographs of my liking. Hope you folks enjoy and appreciate them.

-Cheers.

[All the photos you shall see here have been clicked by one of these:
Sony Cybershot P-92
Sony Ericsson K750i
Olympus (scanned)]

CLICK ON THE PICTURES TO ENLARGE THEM

I'll begin with this. A lovely pink rose that's been my wallpaper since a long time)


My Photo Archives:

Click Here to see Photographs Posted in July 2005
Click Here to see Photographs Posted in August 2005
Click Here to see Photographs Posted in October 2005
Click Here to see Photographs Posted in March 2006

Click Here to go to SIONTIFIC

Click Here to go to Simply Shiva Home Page

4 Comments:

Blogger Agnes said...

What a coincidence! The first picture I put on my photoblog is also one of a rose! Hi there, I just set up a photoblog and am wandering around to other people's now! Hope to see more of your photos here.

Saturday, July 30, 2005 1:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful photographs......indeed a lovely fresh looking photoblog....the blue flower is uniquely pretty....well done dear photographer.kp it up....

Saturday, July 30, 2005 8:04:00 AM  
Blogger Shiva said...

thanks

Saturday, July 30, 2005 8:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good photography!
go ahead..hone your skills!

Thursday, October 27, 2005 8:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Go Back to shiva's photographicity Home Page